Fallout 4 is a post-apocalyptic action role-playing game that was released in 2015. The game is set in a world that has been ravaged by nuclear war, and the player takes on the role of the “Sole Survivor,” the only survivor of Vault 111. As the player navigates the wasteland, they will encounter various enemies and obstacles, but they will also find useful items that can aid them in their journey. In this article, we will be providing the top item codes for Fallout 4 players. These item codes can be used to spawn items in the game, allowing players to obtain specific items without having to scavenge or purchase them. We have categorized the items into different lists to make it easier for players to find the items they need.
How to Use Item Codes in Fallout 4
To use item codes in Fallout 4, you first need to open the console command window by pressing the tilde (~) key on your keyboard. Once the console is open, simply type in the item code for the item you want and press enter. The item will then be added to your inventory.
For example, if you want to add a stimpack to your inventory, you would type “player.additem 00023736 1” (without the quotes) and press enter. The number “1” at the end of the command indicates how many of the item you want to add. You can change this number to add more or fewer of the item.
Note that some items may require additional codes to modify or upgrade them, and some may not be available through console commands at all. Additionally, using item codes may affect your game’s balance and should be used with caution.
By using item codes, you can quickly acquire the items you need to survive and thrive in the harsh wasteland of Fallout 4.
Fallout 4 Weapons Item Codes
Weapons are a crucial component of Fallout 4 gameplay, and there are a vast array of weapons available in the game. Here are some of the most common weapons and their codes:
- 10mm Pistol – 0001A334 – A semi-automatic pistol chambered for 10mm rounds.
- Combat Shotgun – 0014831E – A powerful shotgun that fires multiple projectiles per shot.
- Laser Rifle – 0009983B – A high-tech weapon that fires concentrated beams of light.
- Minigun – 0001F669 – A powerful, rapid-fire machine gun.
- Pipe Pistol – 000F7EAE – A crude firearm made from pipes and scrap metal.
- Plasma Rifle – 0001DB4C – A high-tech weapon that fires plasma bolts.
- Submachine Gun – 000E9A43 – A compact automatic weapon that fires .45 rounds.
- Super Sledge – 000FF964 – A massive hammer-like weapon that deals heavy damage.
- Fat Man – 000BD56F – A portable tactical nuclear launcher that fires mini nukes.
- Assault Rifle – 0000463F – A versatile automatic rifle that fires 5.56mm rounds.
Fallout 4 Armor Item Codes
Armor is another crucial component of Fallout 4 gameplay, and there are many different types of armor available in the game. Here are some of the most common armor types and their codes:
- Combat Armor – 0011D3C3 – A set of heavy armor designed for combat.
- Leather Armor – 000C1AEB – A set of light armor made from leather.
- Metal Armor – 0011D3C2 – A set of heavy armor made from metal plates.
- Raider Armor – 00140C4F – A set of makeshift armor cobbled together from scavenged materials.
- Synth Armor – 0014FBD8 – A set of high-tech armor worn by synth agents.
- T-45 Power Armor – 00154AC4 – A set of power armor worn by pre-war soldiers.
- T-51 Power Armor – 00154AC5 – A more advanced set of power armor than the T-45.
- X-01 Power Armor – 00154AC6 – The most advanced set of power armor in the game.
- Combat Armor Chest Piece – 00140C4D – One of the most durable and versatile armor pieces in the game, providing solid protection against both ballistic and energy damage. It can be modified with various upgrades, such as increasing damage resistance, adding pockets for increased carrying capacity, or improving radiation resistance.
- Marine Armor Helmet – 0022B3F4 – A rare and powerful helmet that provides excellent protection against both ballistic and energy damage. It is highly valued by players for its unique look and high stats, and can only be acquired by completing certain quests or finding it in specific locations such as the National Park Visitor’s Center.
Fallout 4 Ammunition Item Codes
Ammunition is essential for players who want to use weapons effectively in Fallout 4. Here are some of the most common types of ammunition and their codes:
- .308 Round – 0001F66B – A high-powered rifle cartridge.
- .38 Round – 0004CE87 – A low-powered pistol and rifle cartridge.
- .44 Round – 0009221C – A powerful revolver cartridge.
- 5.56mm Round – 0001F66C – A common intermediate rifle cartridge.
- .45 Round – 0001F66D – A common pistol and submachine gun cartridge.
- 10mm Round – 0001F276 – A common pistol cartridge.
- 2mm Electromagnetic Cartridge – 0018ABDF – A specialized cartridge used by energy weapons.
- 5mm Round – 0001F66E – A common machine gun cartridge.
- Shotgun Shell – 0001F673 – A shotgun cartridge that fires multiple projectiles.
- Mini Nuke – 000E6B2E – A tactical nuclear weapon that can be fired from a Fat Man launcher.
Fallout 4 Chemicals Item Codes
Chemicals are another important item in Fallout 4, as they can provide various benefits to the player. Here are some of the most common chemicals and their codes:
- Buffout – 00023736 – A steroid that temporarily increases strength and endurance.
- Jet – 000366C8 – A powerful stimulant that increases movement speed and perception.
- Med-X – 00050F8F – A painkiller that provides damage resistance.
- Psycho – 00050F92 – A powerful drug that increases damage dealt and reduces damage taken.
- RadAway – 00023742 – A chemical that removes radiation from the player’s body.
- Rad-X – 0002374A – A chemical that increases the player’s resistance to radiation.
- Stimpack – 00023736 – A medical item that instantly restores health.
- Mentats – 00050F84 – A drug that temporarily increases intelligence and perception.
- X-Cell – 00154ACF – A rare drug that temporarily increases all SPECIAL stats.
- Mentats – 00050F92 – A chem that temporarily boosts the player’s Intelligence and Perception stats by two points each.
Fallout 4 Food and Drink Item Codes
Food and drink are essential items in Fallout 4, as they provide the player with sustenance and can also provide various benefits. Here are some of the most common food and drink items and their codes:
- Nuka-Cola – 0004835F – A popular soda drink that restores a small amount of health and provides a small boost to action points.
- Purified Water – 000366C7 – A clean water source that restores a small amount of health.
- Salisbury Steak – 00024DCE – A hearty meal that restores a moderate amount of health and provides a small boost to damage resistance.
- Deathclaw Steak – 0015FE44 – A rare and valuable food item that provides a large boost to damage resistance and restores a significant amount of health.
- Grilled Radroach – 000366C8 – A grilled insect that restores a small amount of health and provides a small boost to carry weight.
- Mutfruit – 00033102 – A mutated fruit that restores a small amount of health and provides a small boost to radiation resistance.
- Mirelurk Queen Steak – 0015FE45 – A rare and valuable food item that provides a large boost to health and restores a significant amount of radiation resistance.
- Yum Yum Deviled Eggs – 000366C9 – A flavorful snack that restores a small amount of health and provides a small boost to experience gained.
- Ice Cold Nuka-Cola Quantum – 0004835E – A rare and valuable version of Nuka-Cola that restores a moderate amount of health and provides a significant boost to action points.
- Deathclaw Steak – 001DFB45 – A food item made from the meat of a Deathclaw, a powerful and dangerous creature found in the game. Eating it provides a significant boost to the player’s maximum health and melee damage for a short time. However, acquiring Deathclaw meat can be challenging as the creature is one of the toughest enemies in the game.
Fallout 4 Miscellaneous Item Codes
Finally, there are many miscellaneous items in Fallout 4 that can be useful for the player. Here are some of the most common miscellaneous items and their codes:
- Bobby Pin – 0000000A – A small metal pin used for lockpicking.
- Fusion Core – 00075FE4 – A power source used by power armor.
- Abraxo Cleaner – 00116F8B – A cleaning product used for crafting.
- Aluminum Can – 0006907A – A valuable source of aluminum used for crafting.
- Copper – 0006907B – A valuable source of copper used for crafting.
- Duct Tape – 0004D1F2 – A versatile adhesive used for crafting and repairs.
- Military Grade Duct Tape – 001C4C04 – A stronger version of duct tape used for advanced repairs and modifications.
- Wonderglue – 00059B23 – A strong adhesive used for crafting and repairs.
- Oil Canister – 0008E736 – A valuable source of oil used for crafting and repairs.
- Pre-War Money – 0001F15B – A currency from before the nuclear war that can be sold for caps.
How to Find the Best Items Using the List
With so many item codes available, it can be overwhelming to know which items to focus on. To get the most out of the list, prioritize the items that are most useful for your playstyle and build. For example, if you’re playing a melee-focused character, focus on acquiring weapons and armor that boost melee damage and resistance.
You can also use the list to quickly identify which items are most valuable for selling or trading. Items like ammunition, chems, and rare crafting materials can fetch high prices and help you accumulate caps faster.
How to Avoid Overusing Item Codes
While item codes can be a powerful tool for acquiring rare and valuable items, overusing them can also ruin the game’s balance and sense of progression. To avoid this, try to limit your use of item codes to items that are difficult or impossible to obtain through normal gameplay, or that you need in order to progress past a particularly challenging section of the game.
Additionally, consider using item codes as a last resort rather than a crutch. Part of the challenge and enjoyment of Fallout 4 comes from scavenging for resources and items, so don’t deprive yourself of this experience by relying too heavily on item codes.
How to Modify and Upgrade Items Using the List
Many of the items in the list can be further modified and upgraded using additional item codes. For example, weapons can be upgraded with various mods such as scopes, extended magazines, and improved barrels, while armor can be fitted with upgrades such as pocketed linings and improved resistance to certain types of damage.
To find the item codes for these upgrades, simply search online or consult a guide or wiki for Fallout 4. Keep in mind that some upgrades may require specific crafting materials or perks, so plan ahead and gather the necessary resources before attempting to upgrade your items.
Fallout 4 is a complex and challenging game that requires players to scavenge for resources and items in order to survive. The item codes listed above represent some of the most commonly used and valuable items in the game, and can be extremely useful for players who want to gain an edge in combat or craft powerful weapons and armor.
By familiarizing yourself with these item codes, you can quickly acquire the items you need to succeed in Fallout 4, whether you’re fighting off raiders in the wasteland or exploring the ruins of pre-war Boston. So stock up on ammunition, chemicals, food and drink, and miscellaneous items, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
So, that’s it for our article on top Fallout 4 item codes. But, we have many more articles on our website. Perhaps there are other articles among our other articles that have caught your attention. For this reason, we definitely recommend that you take a look at our list below. Also, there are many different and numerous guide articles on our site. So, we recommend that you go to the guide tab on our site and take a look at our posts.