LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 is a popular action-adventure game that features the Marvel Comics universe. It is the sequel to the original LEGO Marvel Super Heroes game and was released on November 14, 2017, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. The game has received positive reviews for its engaging gameplay, great graphics, and diverse character selection. In this article, we will discuss the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 PC cheats and cheat codes.
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 PC cheats and cheat codes
Cheats can be a great way to enhance your gaming experience and make the game more enjoyable. In LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2, there are different types of cheats that can be used to unlock new characters, vehicles, and other features. The cheats can be categorized into two groups: Character Cheats and Red Brick Cheats.
What do you need to know before using LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 PC cheats and cheat codes?
Before using cheats in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 or any other game, it is important to understand the potential impact they can have on your gameplay experience. Here are some things to consider before using cheats:
- Cheats can make the game easier: Using cheats can give you an advantage over the game and make it easier to progress through levels or defeat bosses. While this may be helpful if you are struggling with a certain part of the game, it can also make the game less challenging overall.
- Cheats may cause glitches: Some cheats can cause glitches in the game, which can affect performance or cause other issues. For example, using a cheat to unlock all characters in the game may cause the game to crash or freeze.
- Cheats can affect achievements and progress: If you use cheats to progress through the game, you may miss out on achievements or other rewards that come from completing levels or tasks without cheats. Additionally, using cheats to unlock all characters or features can reduce the sense of accomplishment that comes from earning them through normal gameplay.
- Cheats may impact multiplayer mode: If you plan to play the game with others in multiplayer mode, using cheats can give you an unfair advantage and affect the gameplay experience for others.
- Cheats may be against the terms of service: Some games have rules against using cheats or mods, and using them may result in a ban or other disciplinary action.
Character Cheats are cheats that can be used to unlock new characters in the game. These characters can be used to complete different missions and explore the game world. Here are the different Character Cheats available in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2:
- Antman – BCR7QJ
- Captain Britain – M68P3L
- Crimson Dynamo – CZER6J
- Darkstar – S947TP
- Giant-Man – GAVK9R
- Grandmaster (Thor: Ragnarok) – LBYT59
- Green Goblin – XG7SAL
- Hulkling – 5G7HFS
- Iron Man (Mark 38 “Hulkbuster”) – CK7SDS
- Living Brain – ZNCK2S
- Maestro – HCE926
- Misty Knight – BK9B3Y
- Ragnarok – HL7L7Y
- Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly) – JD9GQA
- Songbird – D6LJ4P
- Spider-UK – RMADXF
- Spider-Woman – CW9BRS
- Vision (Classic) – 4U9DAT
- Vulture (Homecoming) – 7KDY3L
- Winter Soldier – 8KD3F6
Red Brick Cheats:
Red Brick Cheats are cheats that can be used to unlock different features in the game. These features can include character abilities, vehicles, and other game modes. Here are the different Red Brick Cheats available in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2:
- 2x Stud Multiplier – UZFBG4
- 4x Stud Multiplier – 92UJ7K
- 6x Stud Multiplier – HYFMHZ
- 8x Stud Multiplier – SN7E29
- 10x Stud Multiplier – N4NR3E
- Minikit Detector – JYJAFX
- Studs x2 – 5NFBRS
- Studs x4 – 9KFJ7A
- Studs x6 – 7G4H7T
- Studs x8 – VJ5P9X
- Studs x10 – H27TBQ
In addition to the above-listed cheats, there are other codes that can be used in the game to unlock different features. These codes can be entered at the pause menu. Here are some of the other codes that can be used in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2:
- Adam Warlock – A725X4
- Agent Coulson (Classic) – 5N7E0G
- Baby Groot (Ravager) – QG3VH9
- Captain America (Classic) – ZZM50
- Hawkeye (Classic) – G6K2VM
- Hellcow – NCMJU4
- Howard the Duck – JWRGP4
- Iron Man (Classic) – H8CSE6
- Iron Spider – SZ8Q06
- Kang the Conqueror – 7KDY3L
- Karnak – 5KH9AF
- Mantis – M562MB
- Nova (Classic) – Q5X1J5
- Scarlet Spider (Classic) – WNSWEB
- Spider-Man (Classic) – J58RSS
- Spider-Man 2099 – ANMMN2
- Vision (Classic) – 4U9DAT
- Vulture (Classic) – 7KDY3L
- Winter Soldier (Classic) – 8KD3F6
- Wong – DWJVCT
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 PC cheats and cheat codes conclusion
You can enter these codes in the Extras menu in the game. Also, they can unlock new characters, vehicles, and other features. In addition to the cheats listed above, there are also other ways to unlock characters and other features in the game. For example, completing certain missions or collecting certain items can unlock new characters or vehicles. Players can also use in-game currency to purchase new characters or features.
It is important to note that using cheats can affect your gameplay experience. Cheats can make the game easier or less challenging, which can impact how enjoyable the game is for you. Additionally, some cheats may affect the performance of the game or cause glitches.
In conclusion, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 offers a variety of cheats. You can use them to enhance your gaming experience. These cheats can unlock new characters, vehicles, and other features in the game. The cheats can be categorized into Character Cheats and Red Brick Cheats, and there are also codes that can be entered to unlock new features. However, it is important to use cheats responsibly and understand how they may impact your gameplay experience. Now, that’s all there is to the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 PC cheats and cheat codes. But, we have more articles, waiting for you.