With the recent release of Resident Evil 4 Remake, two brand-new must-have mods have appeared online and they add DLSS 2 and health bars. While the second version gives enemies RPG-style Health Bars, the first mod adds support for NVIDIA’s DLSS 2 technology. Upon closer inspection, the DLSS 2 Mod appears to be rather excellent. It performs better than FSR 2.0 not just in terms of speed but also in terms of image quality. For all RTX owners, this is a requirement. You may find instructions for downloading and installing it below.
How to install Resident Evil 4 Remake DLSS 2 and health bars mods?
- Download the REFramework (Upscaler Beta) archive
- Download the UpscalerBasePlugin archive
- Download the nvngx_dlss.dll file
- Extract every file from the archives and place them next to the main re4.exe file in the Resident Evil 4 directory.
- Start the game, and the REFramework panel should appear. Choose DLSS under Temporal Upscaler.
- Play the game with DLSS (to prevent conflicts, make sure FSR 1.0/2.1 is off in your options).
The second mod offers an overlay that depicts health bars above the heads of foes. You may download this pretty nice mod from this page. Now, thanks to these modes, the link to which we have shared, you can play the game in a way that is closer to the RPG genre. Also, thanks to DLSS 2, we think you will be more comfortable in terms of performance and quality. There is also a video in this news article. You can see what this DLSS 2 mode does by looking at the video. So, that was it for our Resident Evil 4 Remake DLSS 2 and health bar mods. But, we have many more articles on our website.