Subnautica is a popular open-world survival game set on an alien planet entirely covered with water. The game offers a vast and beautiful underwater world filled with different kinds of flora and fauna. It provides a unique gameplay experience and challenges players to explore, gather resources, and survive in the underwater environment. However, some players might find the game too challenging, or they might want to experience the game in a different way. In such cases, they can use Subnautica cheats and cheat codes to make the game easier or more exciting. In this article, we will explore different Subnautica cheats and cheat codes and categorize them based on their effects.
Subnautica cheats and cheat codes
Before we dive into the cheats, it’s important to note that using cheats in Subnautica can affect your gameplay experience and might even spoil the game’s challenge. Therefore, it’s recommended to play the game without cheats first and then use them only for experimentation or to enhance your gaming experience.
What do you need to know before using Subnautica cheats and cheat codes?
Before using cheats in any game, including Subnautica, there are several things that players should keep in mind. Here are some important things to know before using cheats in Subnautica:
- Cheats can affect gameplay: Cheats can have a significant impact on the game’s difficulty and overall experience. Players should consider whether using cheats aligns with their gameplay goals and whether it may negatively impact their overall enjoyment of the game.
- Cheats may cause glitches or bugs: Cheats can sometimes cause glitches or other technical issues in the game. Players should be aware of the potential risks and should save their progress before using cheats, just in case anything goes wrong.
- Cheats may disable achievements: In some games, using cheats can disable the ability to earn achievements or progress through the game’s story. Players should check if using cheats in Subnautica will prevent them from unlocking achievements or progressing through the game’s story.
- Cheats may violate the game’s terms of service: Using cheats in some games may be considered cheating or violate the game’s terms of service. Players should check the game’s rules and guidelines to ensure that using cheats is allowed.
- Cheats may not work as expected: Cheats may not always work as expected or may have unintended consequences. Players should only use cheats from reliable sources and should be cautious when using unfamiliar or untested cheats.
Overall, players should consider their goals and motivations for using cheats in Subnautica and should be aware of the potential risks and consequences. By using cheats responsibly, players can enhance their gameplay experience without negatively impacting the game or their overall enjoyment of it.
Subnautica cheats and cheat codes categories
Subnautica cheats and cheat codes can be categorized based on their effects on the game. Here are some of the categories:
- Creative mode cheats: These cheats allow players to have unlimited resources, disable hunger and thirst, and have infinite oxygen. These cheats are perfect for players who want to explore the game’s world without worrying about survival or resource management.
- Console commands: Console commands allow players to modify various game settings and access hidden features. These commands teleport the player, spawn items, and manipulate the environment.
- Debug commands: Debug commands are similar to console commands, but they are used to test the game’s features and identify bugs and glitches. These commands are usually not accessible to regular players.
- Multiplayer cheats: Some cheats can only be used in multiplayer mode, such as spawning items for other players or teleporting them.
Subnautica cheats and cheat codes list
Now, let’s explore some of the most popular Subnautica cheats and cheat codes:
Creative mode cheats
- Freedom: This cheat disables hunger and thirst, as well as the need for oxygen. It also provides unlimited resources and unlocks all blueprints.
- Creative: This cheat provides unlimited resources, disables hunger and thirst, and unlocks all blueprints. Additionally, it allows the player to fly and build structures without resource cost.
These Subnautica cheats and cheat codes are the console commands. We also shared example cheats.
- Item: This command allows the player to spawn any item in the game. For example, “item seaglide” spawns a seaglide in the player’s inventory.
- Spawn: This command spawns a creature or object in the game world. For example, “spawn sandshark” spawns a sandshark in front of the player.
- Warp: This command teleports the player to a specific location in the game world. For example, “warp 500 0 0″ teleports the player 500 meters east of their current location.
- Day/Night: This command changes the time of day. “day” sets the time to morning, while “night” sets it to night.
- Biome: This command teleports the player to a specific biome in the game world. For example, “biome grandreef” teleports the player to the Grand Reef biome.
These Subnautica cheats and cheat codes are the debug commands.
- Nitrogen: This command enables or disables the nitrogen narcosis effect, which occurs when the player dives too deep.
- Habitat: This command spawns a Habitat Builder tool in the player’s inventory.
These Subnautica cheats and cheat codes are the multiplayer cheats.
- Give: This command allows the player to give items to other players in multiplayer mode. For example, “give Player1 seaglide” gives a seaglide to the player named Player1.
- Teleport: This command allows the player to teleport other players to their location. For example, “teleport Player1″ teleports the player named Player1 to the player’s location.
- Day/Night Cycle: This command allows the player to change the time of day for all players in multiplayer mode. For example, “daycycle day” sets the time to morning for all players.
How to use Subnautica cheats and cheat codes?
To use Subnautica cheats and cheat codes, you need to enable the game’s console by pressing F3 and then F8. This will open the debug menu. Make sure the “Disable Console” option is not on. Then, press the tilde (~) key to open the console and enter the cheat code or command. Press enter to execute the command.
Some cheats and commands require specific parameters, such as coordinates or player names. Make sure to check the game’s official wiki or forums for the correct syntax and usage.
Subnautica cheats and cheat codes conclusion
Subnautica cheats and cheat codes can provide a different gameplay experience for players who want to explore the game in a different way. However, using cheats can also affect the game’s challenge and sense of accomplishment. Therefore, it’s recommended to play the game without cheats first and then use them only for experimentation or to enhance your gaming experience. Always remember to use cheats responsibly and follow the game’s rules and guidelines. Besides Subnautica cheats and cheat codes guide, we have more articles waiting for you.