Naughty Dog, the company behind The Last of Us Part 1, has just as anticipated published a fresh patch for the PC version of the game. The Last of Us has been in a particularly rough state on PC since its release this past week for anyone hoping to play the well-liked action-adventure game. Even though it was known that Naughty Dog was preparing a number of upgrades to release this week, the first one has already been made available.
The Last of Us Part 1 PC patch version 184.108.40.206 is out now
The Last of Us Part 1 patch version 220.127.116.11 is currently available for PC download. This update is not a major one and is mostly intended to address issues with The Last of Us’ UI/UX. A much bigger update is planned to release on Friday, April 7th, as Naughty Dog has already announced. When that happens, we’ll make sure to let you know what problems the patch is intended to fix for the game. Below are the complete patch notes for The Last of Us Part 1’s most recent update.
The Last of Us Part 1 PC patch version 18.104.22.168 notes:
- Directly from NVIDIA: “[The Last of Us Part 1] Game may randomly crash during gameplay on GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs .” To read more about this update, please read here.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Xbox controller stick inputs to erroneously read as zeros for brief periods of time
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Reset to Default’ function in the Graphics menu under Settings could make improper selections
- Fixed an issue where the HUD performance monitors could impact performance when enabled
- Fixed an issue where a crash could occur when using [ALT+ENTER] to toggle between Fullscreen and Windowed modes
- Fixed an issue where a memory crash could occur during the transition from the end of the game into the credits sequence
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash while the game launched
- Added additional crash report logs to provide further insight for developers
- Added a new feature where users will be prompted to enable additional GPU diagnostic tooling following a GPU-related crash (optional and only enabled for the current gameplay session)
So, that’s it for our article on The Last of Us Part 1 PC patch version 22.214.171.124. But, we have many more articles on our website. Perhaps there are other articles among our other articles that have caught your attention. For this reason, we definitely recommend that you take a look at our recommendations. Also, there are many different and numerous guide articles on our site. So, we recommend that you go to the guide tab on our site and take a look at our posts.