The Day-1 patch for Starfield Early Access release, which will allow for play starting on September 1st, has just been made available by Bethesda. The full changelog for this first update, which has a PC download size of 13GB, is provided below. The day-one patch for Starfield brings a number of stability and performance enhancements, according to the release notes. Additionally, by resolving two crashes, it raises stability across the board.
Starfield Day-1 Patch is 13GB
This update also includes a number of quest, gameplay, and visual fixes. When moving from space to a planet’s surface, for instance, it enhances the appearance of distant objects. Additionally, it fixes a problem where characters’ hair occasionally failed to show up. The next time you launch its client, Microsoft Store will update the game. However, the pre-loaded version will also be included in the Steam version.
Starfield Day-1 Patch Release Notes
Performance and Stability
- Improved stability related to suspending and resuming the game. (Xbox Series X/S)
- Fixed rare crash that could occur when viewing the credits after completing the game.
- Fixed crash that could appear when repeatedly loading some saves inside of ships.
- Various stability and performance improvements.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes hair would not appear on characters.
- Improved distant object appearance when transitioning to the surface of a planet.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused face animations to move abruptly.
- Fixed an issue where rarely in certain views white flashing boxes could appear in the Handscanner.
- Fixed an issue that would cause an undesirable texture blend near the coastline.
- Also fixed an issue that would cause textures to degrade unnecessarily. (Xbox Series S)
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause Companions to float in the air.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some ship modules to become misaligned.
- Also fixed some issues that would prevent touch-down points from turning red in Ship Builder.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the player to appear incorrectly when equipping items.
- Addressed an issue that could prevent the Isolation skill from behaving as intended.
- Adjusted the distance the player is able to access and store cargo in their ship.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause a long delay on the Press any button screen.
- Fixed rare issue that could cause ship patrols not to appear for “First to Fight, First to Die.”
- Addressed a rare issue where the Contraband scan would not occur potentially preventing landing at New Atlantis.
- Fixed an unlikely issue that could prevent landing at New Atlantis during “Deep Cover.”
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Heat Leeches from counting as killed after completing “A Legacy Forged.”
- Also fixed how a location would appear near a hidden Earth landmark.
- Fixed a rare issue that could potentially trap the player in The Facility.
- Addressed an infrequent issue where a Spacer Ship didn’t correctly appear for a radiant quest.
- Fixed an unlikely issue that could appear during “Revelation” depending on how the player interacted with the Emissary.
- Addressed an issue with the Deimos Slim bottom ship module that is used on the Razorleaf.
- Fixed rare issue that could prevent companions from accompanying the player after “No Sudden Moves”.
- Addressed a rare issue that could impact “Power from Beyond.”
So, that’s it for our article on Starfield Day-1 Patch. But, we have many more articles on our website. Perhaps there are other articles among our articles that can catch your attention. For this reason, we definitely recommend that you take a look at our list below. Also, there are many different and numerous guide articles on our site. So, we recommend that you go to the guide tab on our site and take a look at our posts.